Broco Motion Sensor switch is an automatic device to turn on or turn off the lights, activated by human movement or other thermal sources detected by the sensor.
Providing Comfort and Safety
- You won’t need to search for the switches in the dark, as the lights will automatically be switched on when the sensor detect your movement.
- Broco Motion Sensor can act as a detector when someone enters your porch or your house.
- Broco Motion sensors can also be connected to the alarm system.
- Lights are switched on only when necessary, and turned off automatically when the room is empty.
- In case you forget to turn the lights off upon leaving the room, they will be switched off automatically in a few moment.
Cut down your electricity expenses instantly and play an active role in reducing global warming by getting efficient.
Broco Motion Sensor Series
Plano Slim Line
|Input Voltage||220V ~ 10%|
|Maximum Load||500 W|
|Installation||Planted or on the Surface|
|Cables||Line, Neutral and Load|
|Detection angle range||
4 Segment Horizontal
α 40° 3 segment
|Detection range||6 meters|
10 seconds to 15 minutes
Designed to be Switched ‘ON’ based on the last movement detected
|Start time||Based on the timer’s setting|
0 lux - 1000 lux
|Room temperature||15°C – 40°C|
|Light Type||Light bulb, fluorescent lamp, etc|